Thursday, October 25, 2012

Viggle! Watch TV and Save Points!

Viggle!


If you have ever seen my www.facebook.com page or even my www.twitter.com page, you will frequently see posting from www.viggle.com.

It is fun and easy to do. You download the application to your phone, whether be android or iPhone, and you click listen to let it listen to what your watching it will usually guess what your watching correctly, then you click confirm check in. Then you can post it to your facebook and twitter, if you choose to, or just let it be at that.

From this point on, you start accruing points. The points can be used for gift cards for Lowes, and a couple of restaurants and there is even a cruise and an iTouch as well at the moment. 

I found viggle through www.klout.com who sent me there as if to be a perk, when technically I am certain if anything it was only a perk for them. Because I am thinking they made revenue off of each person they sent to viggle and recruited.

I have since asked if we can get credit for referrals and they said no, that they had did that at one point and time, and they don't foresee it happening again in the near future.

Personally I feel if you're going to be around a television, why not gather some points? If I am visiting someone and they are watching TV, I log on with what they are watching, even if we aren't watching and are talking atop the show! I don't care! I want my points! LOL

It is fun and easy to do, and you can go online too and check it out at the web site itself! They also have a facebook and twitter page! And they will answer your questions on both pages when you speak to them! They are very friendly! I am very impressed with the people at Viggle, both on facebook and twitter! Very professional and courteous! 

I also find the application very easy to use, and if need be, when you have problems entering your show, you can manually do it, and it is just as easy. Sometimes back ground noise may interfere. I have had my Grand kids crying and fussing, but amazingly enough, it still managed to figure the shows out!

I give the Viggle application 5 stars, as well as the employees, thus far! I also like there color choice of PURPLE! It rocks!!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment