Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Product Review: Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse!

 Product Review: Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse 
 
I am not usually a person who does mouth wash. I prefer to brush my teeth, and tongue and be done with it. 
But recently, I had a bad tooth ache, and was away from home. It was getting so bad, that it was swelling up on my face, and everyone noticed. My speech had became impaired and I was about fed up, when my own daughter handed me this "Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse." 

I was skeptical, but read the bottle, and it said on it that it whitens teeth, and kills the germs that cause bad breath. Well, along with this infection, was bad breath and bad taste, so I gave it a try. 

You can tell when you try it that it has peroxide in it. I held it in my mouth for well over a minute. I swished, and then tilted my head so it would keep the bad teeth immersed, as I waited. And mind you, the feeling was intense. 

That night, the pain let up some. Don't get me wrong, it was no miracle cure, it just let up enough to let me sleep, which was a plus. 

So I decided to do it after every meal, (provided I could eat it) and before bed, and when I awoke. I often found myself doing it, when the pain would start to intensify too. 

Within a few days, the bad breath smell had vanished, and so had the pain. Say what you want, but this was the only thing I was doing! I honestly believe that it "killed" the infection, and made me loads better. 

Yes, I know that I still need to see a dentist and have the teeth removed, but for now-I am doing loads better, and I know it's this Listerine! My mouth feels better, smells better, and even looks better! 

And the other day, my son was beginning to get a sore throat, and I made him gargle with it several times through out the day, and the sore throat was gone by evening! 

This product works, and I will continue to keep it around. I am not saying it is a miracle cure, but it did the job this time! I was impressed, and like I said- I am not a mouth wash person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment