Sunday, December 23, 2012

Red Bull Limited Edition Flavors!


The other day my daughter went to '7-11' and on their window advertisements it had 'Red Bull' 'Limited Edition Energy Drinks' and there were three different cans, red white/silver and blue. So curious, she decided to check it out, and get them so that we could try them.

There are three different flavors:
The Blue Edition, The Silver Edition, and the Red Edition. Seems simple enough right? Here let me show you the pretty cans:

Red Bull Limited Edition Photo Courtesy of Drema June Williams of Deneale Photography!   
















The blue is a blue raspberry taste, the red a strawberry taste and the silver kind of a lemon lime taste.

(Or so they seemed to 'our taste buds, anyway?!?!)

Serving size is one can, consisting of 110 calories. It is 8.4 fluid ounces. 

 But because four of us shared these, to decide whether or not if we even liked the taste, I have no clue if they had given us any extra energy or what not. But we all, and like I said there were four of us sharing these, and discussing the tastes, and we all preferred the red and blue. None of us even remotely liked the silver. 

According to the person behind the Counter at the '7-11' store, they were only supplied a very limited amount of them, and told they will not be a permanent member of the 'Red Bull' Family. 

Myself, I think 'Red Bull' should keep them out, other energy drinks have various flavors to appease the taste buds, I think that they should as well!

Therefore, I decided to blog about them, and this new tasteful limited edition, and hopefully help to put the word out to 'Red Bull' and to those of you who drink and support them, to also encourage 'Red Bull' into keeping these flavors on the Market! 

So give a shout out to 'Red Bull' on their own web page at:


You can also tweet to them on www.twitter.com by using @redbull and give them your piece of mind and/or insight. They also have a www.facebook.com like page at:  www.facebook.com/redbull
and those alone will help get your thoughts and input out to 'Red Bull!'

Original Red Bull photo compliments of Red Bull


 Above is a photo of the original 'Red Bull' for those of you who may not be familiar. 

My personal rating for the Limited Edition blue, is a five. I literally am and always have been a fan of blue raspberry. As for the limited edition red, I give it a four, it was not as awesome, but close. Sadly, as I state, I am faithful to blue raspberry. And lastly the silver, I regret to inform you I give it a two on my one to five scale. It barely had any taste what so ever, and that was to four people!

'7-11' had them on sale, so personally you cannot judge on the price. They were a two for one deal, which there are only three flavors, so it didn't work out. And the special did not roll over onto the original 'Red Bull' so my daughter still didn't make out. And lastly, she bought the last three.

Thank you for your creative juices 'Red Bull!' We look forward to many more in the near future, we hope?

~
 




2 comments: